Thank you for stopping by.
I am faculty in the Electrical and Computer Engineering
program at Youngstown State University (YSU).
Before moving to YSU, I worked as an assistant professor and
program coordinator (Computer Engineering Technology) in the Department of
Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering Technology at California
University of Pennsylvania (CALU). Also, prior to CALU, I was a visiting
assistant professor in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
department at the University of Toledo. I also worked as an electrical engineer
for Valley Electrical Consolidated Inc. (Girard, OH) before starting my Ph.D.
I served as a chair of the Toledo section’s IEEE Young professionals group. My research interests include characterization and fabrication of electronics materials, controlled whisker growth, thin-film fabrication and characterization, and condensed matter physics-related research. I was recently awarded a patent to mitigate whisker growth Nickel Oxide sublayer.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, The University of Toledo , Dec 2017
- M.S. in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Youngstown State University, May 2014
- B.S. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, April 2011
- Assistant Professor , Electrical and Computer Engineering program, Youngstown State University (YSU) , (Aug 2021 – present)
- Assistant Professor and CET
Program Coordinator, Computer
Science, Information Systems and Engineering Technology (CIE) department, California University of Pennsylvania (CalU), (Aug
2018 – Aug 2021)
Assistant Professor – Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, The University of Toledo (UT), (Jan
2018 – Aug 2018)
- Instructor, Engineering Technology (ET) department, The University of Toledo (UT), (Aug 2015 – May 2017)
- Electrical Engineer, Valley
Electrical Consolidated Inc., (May 2013 – Aug 2014)